IT’S AN AFTERNOON ALL ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIPS OF YOUR LIFE… THE ONE WITH YOURSELF
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH * 2:00-5:00PM * AUSTIN, TX* UNITY OF THE HILLS
If you are truly up for becoming your own best friend,
You know, like…
Then BE HERE!
this is an event you aren’t going to want to miss…
it’s a mini-retreat all about YOU!
Join the Queen of Self-Love herself, Christine Arylo, best-selling author of the NEW! book Madly in Love with ME, the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend, and her special guest artist and creative catalyst Katherine Torinni, on Sunday, February 24th, not to hear why you should be your own best friend – duh! – but the daring, practical (and fun!) ways to actually do it!
It’s going to be a super-powered afternoon where you will…
- Gain a profound understanding of what self-love really is and what it isn’t, and why self-esteem, while essential, isn’t enough. Learn the truth behind why you are hard on yourself, why it’s hard to take care of yourself first, why you settle for less, so you can choose unwavering self-LOVE instead.
- Take tangible, powerful action this year to give up the toxic habits of comparison, perfection and setting unrealistic expectations – these daring, but fun actions will skyrocket you ability to give yourself self-care, self-compassion, self-pleasure and self-trust.
- Give yourself a break for all the ways in which you haven’t shown up for yourself in the past — and learn to give yourself permission to be a best friend to yourself, through your actions, thoughts and self-talk, no matter what. Plus learn 3 super powered best friend Love Mantras that work like a charm to move into being a b.f.f. to yourself.
- Take a self-love pulse check — Take an adventure around the “Self-Love Tree” using Christine’s breakthrough love-ology, the10 branches of self-love – self-empowerment, self-esteem, self-care, self-pleasure, self-respect, self-compassion and more – to see where your relationship with yourself needs the most love.
- Develop a personalized spiritual self-love practice and set of promises that will keep you connected to your commitment to yourself and your spiritual growth all year long —This will give you the power and permission to keep making the best choices for yourself, no matter what.
- Take a stand for never settling for less than your heart and soul desire — and have the tools to be such a best friend to yourself that you keep the promise!
An afternoon of pure magic, connection,
enlightenment and fun.
Save your spot today – and make a date with yourself!
WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU
$20 per ticket
2-5 pm | Unity of the Hills | Austin TX | Map
We are so excited to see you! There are no refunds for tickets.
SEE YOU ON FEB 24TH!!
ABOUT CHRISTINE ARYLO
Christine Arylo: Inspirational Catalyst, Transformational Teacher, Self-Love Author
- Christine Arylo not only makes loving yourself possible, she makes self-love fun.– Marci Shimoff, NY Times Best Selling Author of Love For No Reason
- When it comes to bringing more love into your life – whether that’s you becoming your own best friend or receiving love from others – Christine Arylo is one of the best.“Unafraid to break old paradigms and release limiting patterns, Christine is a true teacher, who shares from what she herself has learned. Best of all, you can always count on Christine for a fun, daring & powerful adventure.”
– Kristine Carlson, NY Times Best Selling Author “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women”
- Christine Arylo turns the elusive task of learning to love yourself into a a concrete, how-to-doable path that anyone can master.
– Rhonda Britten, Emmy Award winner, author of Fearless Living
ABOUT KATHERINE TORRINI
Katherine Torinni: Artist, Poet and Creative Catalyst
Katherine Torrini is an artist, poet and creative catalyst whose passion is connecting people to their life spark through creative play. Using a wide variety of media from hand puppets and magic wands to visual journals and comic books, Katherine helps “Closet Creatives” express themselves more authentically through her teaching, writing, speaking and individual & group coaching.
Katherine’s super hero alter-ego, “Captain Creative”, delights in vaporizing Inner Critics and transforming the work of manifesting dreams from struggle into an irresistible game.
She is a Certified Co-Active Coach, UT Graduate, faculty at The Art School of the Austin Museum of Art, Head Inner Wisdom Coach at Inner Mean Girl Reform School and President of the Austin Chapter of the International Coaching Federation. She blogs about creativity, visual journaling and her own posse of Inner Critics at www.creativelifespark.com.