”ENTERTAINING… TRANSFORMATIONAL… INSPIRING…
& FUN ALL ROLLED INTO ONE!”
If you’d like to be a best friend to yourself, for real, this year you know like:
THEN MAKE A DATE WITH YOURSELF on Self Love Day!
Fill up with love so you can BE, LIVE AND LEAD FROM LOVE… all year long.
Receive Inspiration, Super Power Self Love Tools and Your 2014 Self Love Promise so you can CHOOSE LOVE for Yourself over Fear, Criticism, Blame, Shame, Pressure, Stress Towards Yourself… all year long.
Join the Queen of Self-Love herself, Christine Arylo, author of the best-selling book Madly in Love with ME, the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend… inspirational songwriter and performer Karen Drucker… and transformational artist and poet Shiloh Sophia McCloud on self-love day…
… This Self-Love Party is an experiential event created just for you – not to hear why you should be your own best friend – duh! – but to go on a daring adventure that gives you practical and fun ways to actually do it! Knowing what to do to love yourself isn’t the challenge, it’s being able to give yourself permission every day to choose the loving act and thought.
This is no ordinary event
Be Ready to Open to BIG L-O-V-E
SONG – TRANSFORMATION – MEDITATION – POETRY
PLUS! You’ll participate in the biggest Self Love Ceremony of the year – YOUR SELF LOVE PROMISE CEREMONY for 2014.
Using Christine’s breakthrough love-ology, the Tree of Self-Love & the 10 branches of Self-Love
Find exactly where you need more love this year,
Self-care, Self-awareness, Self-acceptance, Self-trust, Self-esteem, Self-compassion & forgiveness, Self-empowerment, Self-expression, Self-honor & respect, Self-pleasure, Self-worth, or??
And then dare to take a powerful self-love promise that gives you the PERMISSION to stay true to yourself,
no matter what, all year long.
8 Great Reasons to Make this Date with Yourself on self-love day! You will…
- Gain a much better understanding about what self-love really is so you can be more aware and empowered to make the choices your heart and soul desire – you know self-love is a good idea, but honestly, it feels vast, esoteric and something you should keep under wraps. And why is this any different than self-care or self-esteem?
- Take the pressure off yourself to do more, be more, give more and have more this year – learn super powered self-love mantras that will keep you feeling like you are enough, for real – you will LOVE these! So you can stop creating from lack, scarcity, and stress.
- Get a super power tool for turning down the volume of your Inner Critic so the voice of your Inner Wisdom can come through and guide you – experience how quickly you can transform self-sabotage and self-criticism into self-empowerment and self-compassion when you can access the words and thoughts of the compassionate, yet truthful, voice inside of you.
- Take a Self-Love Pulse Check and see where you do a great job at being a best friend to yourself, and where you need more strength to make more loving choices – Take a super power pause to connect to your personal “Self-Love Tree” and let it show you which branch of self-love your soul is most calling out for you to grow in 2014.
- Create a Self-Love Promise that Empowers You to Choose Self Love No Matter What. – In those moments during your every day life when you want to choose to take care of yourself, be compassionate with yourself, stay true to yourself, trust yourself, express yourself, believe in yourself, but you just can’t… this promise will be here like the voice of a best friend to give you permission to choose LOVE.
- Increase Your Ability to GIVE and RECEIVE Love – Open your heart to receive more love, from yourself and everyone else in your life, so that you can have more loving relationships with others in 2014.
- Take a stand for never settling for less than your heart and soul desire in 2014 – what if you really could go for what YOU truly desire, without apology or holding back, or caring what others think?
- Fill Yourself So Full of Love that You Are Free to Give Love to Others Without Taking Away From Yourself – between the song, the poetry, the self-love ceremony, and more, you are going to be walking love come February 14th to share love with the world, as well as choose it for yourself.
PURE MAGIC, CONNECTION,
ENTERTAINMENT, ENLIGHTENMENT AND FUN
A LOVE OFFERING FROM OUR HEARTS TO YOURS
YES! COUNT ME IN! I WANT TO COME TO THE SELF LOVE PARTY
Register for Free and We will Also Send You the new 2014 Self-Love
Party Kit before the party.
WHEN: February 13th, Broadcast begins at 6pm PT
WHERE: Choose to attend the party from your home via video stream
Attend in Person at Cosmic Cowgirls, 401 Center Street, in Healdsburg California
(in person space is limited so you must RSVP to reserve your space.)
ABOUT CHRISTINE ARYLO
Christine Arylo is an internationally recognized inspirational catalyst and spiritual coach and the best-selling self-love author of the go to book on self honor and empowerment in relationships, Choosing ME Before WE, and the official self-love guidebook, Madly in Love with ME, the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend.
Christine has been dubbed the ‘Queen of Self-Love’ for her daring and groundbreaking work to make self-love a tangible reality for people around the world, including founding the international day of self-love on February 13th, often referred to as Madly in Love with ME TM Day. Christine’s opinions have been featured on E! Entertainment, CBS, FOX, ABC, the Huffington Post, Belief.net, the San Francisco Chronicle and TedX. She’s a noted powerhouse of a speaker at conferences, retreats and workshops around the world.
A self-admitted, but recovering achievement junkie, a Kellogg m.b.a. and a former marketing executive for companies like Gap, Visa and Frito-Lay, Christine is also the co-founder of Inner Mean Girl Reform School, a virtual school for women dedicated to transforming the self-sabotaging voices of your inner critic into the self-empowering voice of your Inner Wisdom. She is also the creator of the powerful and popular 40-Day Self Love Practices which over 2000 people around the world have taken.
Born in Chicago, where her personal self-love journey began over a decade ago, she has been living in the San Francisco Bay Area. In 2013, Christine and Noah sold their house to travel the world and share the message of self-love and love, called the TEAM LOVE 2013 TOUR. Christine is currently living in California Wine Country writing her next book.
– Marci Shimoff, NY Times Best Selling Author of Love For No Reason
– Kristine Carlson, NY Times Best Selling Author “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women”
– Rhonda Britten, Emmy Award winner, author of Fearless Living
ABOUT KAREN DRUCKER
Karen Drucker has recorded 12 CDs of her original inspirational music and has won numerous awards for her volunteer work for performing and producing shows for organizations in need. Karen has been called a master of communicating presence and spirituality through music. She has been a professional comedienne, lead her own band for corporate events, and has been the spokesperson for “Bread and Roses” (performing in convalescent hospitals, prisons, children’s hospitals, etc.). She started her own organization, “Artists ForA Cause,” to raise awareness and funds for organizations in need by producing concerts featuring local entertainers.
She sings, speaks and leads workshops at retreats,mind-body & health conferences and various churches around the country. She also performs music for ministers, workshop facilitators, and authors including Joan Borysenko, SARK,Alan Cohen, Mary Manin Morrissey and many others.
She loves making music, making a difference, and touching hearts. And has an array of talents and escapades under her belt, including:
- She swam the English Channel with 5 other women becoming the first American women’s relay team to make a successful crossing.
- She walked from Santa Barbara to Malibu in the Avon breast cancer walk.
- She had her own TV show when she was 21.
- But her most impressive achievement was winning the International Tarzan calling contest when she was 13.
For more on Karen, go to www.KarenDrucker.com
ABOUT SHILOH SOPHIA MCCLOUD
Transformational Artist and Poet
Shiloh Sophia is a visionary artist and teacher living in the vineyard lined hills of Northern California who thinks of life as a great adventure! Her work is dedicated to providing images of beauty and inspiration that invite us to see what is possible for our lives and encourage us towards our own dreams.
Owning galleries and painting has been her full time gig for over fifteen years and she has represented over 100 women artists. The Shiloh Sophia Gallery is located in Healdsburg, California.
In 2006 she founded a school called Cosmic Cowgirls University, which is also a woman owned company, and creative tribe and community. Shiloh coaches artists and visionaries and has a certification program for artists and practitioners to teach the Color of Woman Method of Intuitive Painting and Intentional Creativity.
Shiloh is a poet and a published author and her books, cards and prints can be found at many independent bookstores in the US. She is often known as the Art Doctor or Minister of Sacred Art. You will find her almost every morning painting in her nightgown while she sips tea in her Red Thread Café studio with her rascally black kitty Santiago.
ke Up Your Inner Superstar was released in October 2011 by New World Library and shot up to #1 in several categories on Amazon, including Self-Help, Happiness and Self-Esteem.
HEAR CHRISTINE TALK ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SELF-LOVE
HEAR CHRISTINE GIVE THE SCOOP ON HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOURSELF?
“THERE IS NOTHING MORE POWERFUL, BEAUTIFUL AND FREE
THAN A PERSON WHO TRULY LOVES THEMSELVES”
DARE TO TAKE A STAND FOR LOVE.
A LOVE OFFERING TO YOURSELF
FROM OUR HEARTS TO YOURS
If you are thinking of throwing a self-love party on Self Love Day where you can all tune in and do your Self Love Promise Ceremony together, consider becoming A Love Ambassador – we’ll send you a full self love party kit for free when you sign up –
Go to www.JoinTeamLove.com for more details.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVENT? EMAIL TEAM LOVE AT LOVE@CHOOSESELFLOVE.COM