READ THE LOVE
Transform Your Inner Critic, Empower Your Inner Wisdom
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
This 7-step process designed specifically for women has helped over 30,000
people transform their inner critics and empower their inner wisdom.
This book will show you how to:
- Reveal your personal type of Inner Mean Girl – based on 13 different archetypes (the Good Girl, the Perfectionist, the Comparison Queen, and more… )
- Expose the motivation behind your self-sabotage & break patterns that hold you back – gain deeper personal insight on what truly drives you
- Transform self-criticism into self-compassion in minutes – and gain the power to change the thoughts in your mind and emotions in your body
- Distinguish between the voice of your Inner Critic and Inner Wisdom – so you can make better choices
- Turn up the volume of your Inner Wisdom and trust her guidance – even when it feels hard or scary
- Give your Inner Mean Girl a new job – so she can serve you instead of sabotage you
Now there is finally a way to break through the negative self-talk and self-sabotage.
The difference is that this approach is powerful, practical AND playful!
“Use this book as a coach, a comforter, a BFF, and a path to a more joyful life.”
– Martha Beck, New York Times bestselling author and columnist for O, The Oprah Magazine
“This book will not only help you feel happier when you learn to combat your inner
demons and breathe life into your inner wisdom; it’s also literally medicine for the body,
mind, and soul.”
– Lissa Rankin, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine
“Ahlers and Arylo have created a significant paradigm shift. They are changing the way women relate to their inner critics, and women are thinking and acting more powerfully as a result.”
– SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy), bestselling author and artist
To learn more about Inner Mean Girl Reform School – Visit the Virtual the Home with information on classes, books, and more . CLICK HERE!
Dare to take a stand for the most important relationship you will ever have — the one with yourself
Most of us know that loving ourselves would be a good idea, but we have no clue what that really means. Self-love feels too vast, too esoteric, and frankly like something you should keep under wraps. After 10 years of trying to answer the questions, “How do I actually love myself?” and “Why is it so hard?”, I finally found not just the answers but I the how-to! This book is the how to go beyond the idea of loving, valuing, and caring for yourself to daring actions and adventures that will help you experience it.
I wrote this go-to guidebook on self-love, to provide practical, creative, fun ways to explore and embody the 10 branches of self-love – Self-Esteem, Self-Acceptance, Self-Empowerment, Self-Care, Self-Respect, Self Compassion, Self-Pleasure + more…
You’ll take a series of SELF LOVE PULSE CHECKs for each of the branches – to see where you are already rocking out your relationship with yourself, and where you need to stop and apply some love, and amp up your best friend behavior.
Now I warn you that this book isn’t some theoretical book on self-love…. it’s full of :
- DARING ADVENTURES TO TAKE (daring acts of love, that are also super fun)
- DEEP QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF (heart-to-heart ME moments)
- LOVE MANTRAS (to get more love flowing you’ll be love talking to yourself)
- ME-ART (your inner 5-year old is gonna love these creative expressions of your heart!)
Take the adventures, look inside for answers, and liberate yourself into love.
START EXPERIENCING LOVE FOR YOURSELF BIG TIME! You give love to so many other people, why not to yourself?
Imagine being able to…
- Give to yourself first, without guilt
- Shower yourself with loving words, instead of criticism and comparison
- Go for your dreams with conviction and courage, without holding back
- Choose only situations and relationships that make you happiest
- Give yourself permission to take a break – even when you’ve got a gazillion things to do
Okay, enough talking… let’s get this adventure going!
Don’t just take my word, other peeps love the book too!
Much more than a self-help book, Madly in Love with ME is an illuminated self-love guidebook that shows you exactly how to love yourself well and live your happiest life- no matter what.
– SARK |Artist, Glad No Matter What
MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME is a passionate call for each of us to make peace with who we are and love ourselves unconditionally.”
Arielle Ford | Wabi Sabi Love
Christine Arylo takes the illusive task of learning to love yourself and turns it into a concrete, how-to, doable path that anyone can master. This is by far one of my all time favorite books.
Rhonda Britten | Emmy-Award winner, Fearless Living
There is nothing more powerful, beautiful or free than a person who chooses to love… especially themselves. To see the impact this book has had on others, read the reviews by other readers.
If I had the extra money, I would buy a copy of this book and gift it to every woman I know. Truly a life-changing book, and those are words I don’t take lightly. Wow! – Kaki
“I went through the book with highlighter, tabs and journal in hand. I seriously collected more real, useful tidbits from this book than I think I’ve ever gotten from therapy. This is not fluff or filler, but real substance mixed with Christine’s personal experiences and antic dotes. Since reading the book I’ve bought several additional copies to keep on hand for friends who are going through relationship or self-esteem challenges. It’s a gem!” – Katherine
It felt like I was talking to my girlfriend or with someone whose opinion I could really trust. – Shabnam
Publisher’s Weekly Says:
“Author and life coach Arylo’s own life story informs every page of this insightful book. After a 15-year relationship, her fiancé called it quits two hours before the engagement party, causing Arylo, a successful marketing executive, months of devastation and self-doubt.
This three-part guide about co-dependent relationships, settling for the wrong man and not knowing what you want begins with “Me,” showing how crucial it is to get to know yourself first because “our relationships are mirrors of ourselves.” Arylo delves a little deeper than most by being honest about how many women are in denial about relationships being fueled by the fear of being alone and feeling incomplete. In part two (“He”), the author guides the reader through a series of visualizations to identify four core qualities the reader wants in her future mate, and part three (“We”) advises on maintaining authenticity and intimacy in a relationship.
This exercise in intention-setting and manifestation will help any woman who wants a lasting partnership that reflects her own true self.”